The Foundation in Business programme aims to provide a basic understanding of core topics common to all disciplines, fundamental specialist knowledge in each discipline, and to develop the ability of students to solve problems creatively and ethically. Students completing the Raffles University Iskandar Foundation in Business are well placed to enter the degree programmes in their respective discipline. Emphasis is placed on communication, practical skills, leadership and team skills, lifelong learning and information management, and entrepreneurship and managerial skills.
- SPM: Credits in 5 subjects
- O-Level: Credits in 5 subjects
- UEC: 3Bs
- Others: Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government which will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Certain degree programmes require Credit in specific subjects at SPM level.
- Learning Studies
- Professional Communication
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Practical Mathematics
- Introduction to Business Studies
- Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Introduction to Professional Ethics
- Introduction to Accounting Techniques
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Economics
- Information Technology
- Principle of Marketing
- Creative Problem Solving