BACHELOR OF PSYCHOLOGY (HONOURS)
Our undergraduate programme in Psychology is designed to educate students in different areas of psychology. The course begins with the fundamentals of psychology so that students develop knowledge and understanding of the concepts, theories and practices of psychology. Then as the student progresses through the course these fundamentals are built upon, extended and applied to cover more specialised areas of psychology, for example, human resource management, marketing and branding, health services and education.
- STPM: Grade C in 2 subjects; credit in Maths & Science and a pass in English subjects at SPM level
- A-Level: Grade D in 2 subjects; credit in Maths & Science and a pass in English subjects in O-level or its equivalent.
- UEC: 5 Bs; credit in Maths & Science and a pass in English subjects at SPM/UEC level.
- Foundation/Matriculation: min. CGPA 2.00 with a credit in Maths & Science and a pass in English subjects in SPM equivalent level.
- Diploma/Advance Diploma: min. CGPA 2.00 with a credit in Maths & Science and a pass in English subjects at SPM equivalent level.
- Others: Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government which will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Introductory Psychology: Methods & Social
- Child & Infant Psychology
- Emotion & Motivation
- Learning Studies
- Ethnic Relations/Malaysia Studies 3
- Introductory Psychology: Cognition & Abnormal
- Historical Perspectives of Psychology
- Behavioural Statistics
- Psychology of Learning
- Psychology of Adolescence & Adulthood
- Behaviour and Influence in Organisations
- Abnormal Psychology I
- Creative Thinking/Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Islamic and Asian Civilisation/ Malay Language Communications 2
- Malaysia Innovation
- Social Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology I
- Individual Differences
- Cross-cultural Psychology
- Organisational Psychology
- Consumer Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology II
- Abnormal Psychology II
- Neuropsychology I
- Educational Psychology
- Statistical & Research Methodologies
- Elective 1
- Thesis 1
- Psychological Assessment
- Community Service
- Elective 2
- Neuropsychology II
- Psychology of Aging
- Thesis 2
- Professional Attachment
- Introduction to Counselling, Psychotherapy
- Family Dynamics
- Module offered by other Programmes
- Health Psychology