Singapore – Raffles Singapore is very proud of all Raffles graduates! Family and friends packed the Drama Centre Theatre & Fairmont Singapore during the 2 days of celebration! Raffles graduates were joined by proud family and friends who watched them receive their scrolls from Raffles programme leaders, Coventry University Link Tutors, and Associate Dean International for Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Ms Barbara TULLY. All the hard work and dedication has paid off!
Raffles Singapore was honoured to have Link Tutors from Coventry University to present the prestigious Coventry University Tutor Prize to our graduates who demonstrated the most growth during their course of study in their respective programmes. Congratulations to all the recipients of the prestigious Coventry University Tutor Prize, at Raffles Singapore December 2018 Graduation Ceremony!
The recipients of the Tutor’s Prize Awards are:
- CHAN Chiao Jui – Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Fashion
- Illene KURNIAWAN – Bachelor of Arts with Honours in International Fashion Business
- Jocelyn WINATA – Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Interior Design
- KWON Jiwoong – Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Product Design
- Andrea GUNADI – Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Graphic Design
- KHAN Tahreem Ahmad – Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Digital Media
Raffles Singapore is proud to announce that 20% of this cohort of graduates attained First Class Honours, meaning one in every five Raffles-Coventry students could graduate with the highest honours.
Congratulations to our top students, who consistently excelled in their studies in their respective Advanced Diploma programmes.
The recipients of the Top Student Awards are:
- Winth Thandar KYAW – Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design
- ALTYNBAYEVA Aigerim – Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design
- Natalie Christabelle JOSEPH – Advanced Diploma in Fashion Marketing and Management
- CHEN Zinan – Advanced Diploma in Jewellery Design
- SENSATHIEN Thanakorn – Advanced Diploma in Interior Design
- THAMKONGKA Sintu – Advanced Diploma in Product Design
- NUR INSYIRAH Binti Ayub Khan – Advanced Diploma in Digital Media Design
- Margareth Riyanti SUDJONO – Advanced Diploma in Visual Communication Design
Day 1 – Fashion Show and Exhibition
Day 2 – Graduation Ceremony and Exhibition
If you missed the showcase of our graduates’ works at the Raffles Singapore December 2018 Graduation, don’t fret! Come on down to Raffles Education Square to be immersed in a creative campus filled with design thinking.
Be future ready.
Design your future with Coventry University, ranked the 13th best university in the UK and 8th in Design & Crafts studies by the Guardian University Guide 2019.
For all aspiring designers out there, be our next success story.
Enrol with Raffles Singapore today!