The course gives students the creative and technical knowledge and skills they need to become professionals in the fashion industry. Using an integrated approach that combines creativity and applied technical proficiency, it takes students from design concepts and processes through to final production.
- IGCSE / GCE ‘O’; or
- 5 credits including English.
- Applicants who do not have a pass in English or IELTS 5.5 must take the Raffles English Placement Test.
- The minimum age requirement is 16-years of age.
Through exploratory and experimental projects, students develop a more in-depth understanding of fashion design. With a strong foundation in technical proficiency and a good eye for market trends, students are able to start honing their individual styles and identities through their collections.
BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONOURS) (TOP UP)
- 1 An instant rebate of $1,000 will be applicable to yearly payment of course fees.
- Course fees listed are in Singapore dollars.
- Prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be levied on the above fees.
- Each semester is six (06) months and each term is three (03) months.
- The dates of payment are subject to change by the School. Any change will be communicated to all students.