COURSE OVERVIEW AND MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The course exposes students to opportunities in the fashion industry. It is tailored to blend creative fashion knowledge with business, marketing, and contextual studies. Students will learn the basics of buying and merchandising practices and how to apply them.
- IGCSE / GCE ‘O’; or
- 5 credits including English.
- Applicants who do not have a pass in English or IELTS 5.5 must take the Raffles English Placement Test.
- The minimum age requirement is 16-years of age.
Through a series of projects, students will study how product, customer, and market forces interact in the fashion industry. Students will learn to develop and manage effective brand management strategies to execute advertising and promotional activities that relate to the different levels of the fashion industry.
BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONOURS) (TOP UP)
- 1 An instant rebate of $1,000 will be applicable to yearly payment of course fees.
- Course fees listed are in Singapore dollars.
- Prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be levied on the above fees.
- Each semester is six (06) months and each term is three (03) months.
- The dates of payment are subject to change by the School. Any change will be communicated to all students.