COURSE OVERVIEW AND MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Students will undertake modules that explore their creativity in designing commercially viable and ecologically friendly jewellery through conceptualization, innovation, originality, technical skills and professionalism at all levels, using 2D and 3D software applications. Close ties with the industry also give students a strong sense of what to expect in the real world, and the realization of career prospects for the future.
- IGCSE / GCE ‘O’; or
- 5 credits including English.
- Applicants who do not have a pass in English or IELTS 5.5 must take the Raffles English Placement Test.
- The minimum age requirement is 16-years of age.
The course gives students the creative and technical knowledge and skills they need to become professionals in the jewellery design industry. It allows students to explore a variety of aspects in traditional and contemporary jewellery design. The emphasis is placed on creativity, innovation, experimentation and materials application through technical skills. Students also learn skills in design management, portfolio-building and marketing
- 1 An instant rebate of $1,000 will be applicable to yearly payment of course fees.
- Course fees listed are in Singapore dollars.
- Prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be levied on the above fees.
- Each semester is six (06) months and each term is three (03) months.
- The dates of payment are subject to change by the School. Any change will be communicated to all students.