COURSE OVERVIEW AND MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The course provides students with basic technical knowledge and skills to become professional product designers in the manufacturing industry. By integrating creativity and design principles through drawing skills and hands-on projects, students learn to generate design concepts and develop them into final products.
- IGCSE / GCE ‘O’; or
- 5 credits including English.
- Applicants who do not have a pass in English or IELTS 5.5 must take the Raffles English Placement Test.
- The minimum age requirement is 16-years of age.
The course gives students the creative and technical knowledge and skills they need to become professionals in the product design industry. The emphasis is placed on conceptual investigation, critical thinking and a hands-on approach towards technological skills, manufacturing skills and design management.
BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONOURS) (TOP UP)
- 1 An instant rebate of $1,000 will be applicable to yearly payment of course fees.
- Course fees listed are in Singapore dollars.
- Prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be levied on the above fees.
- Each semester is six (06) months and each term is three (03) months.
- The dates of payment are subject to change by the School. Any change will be communicated to all students.