COURSE OVERVIEW AND MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The programme will introduce new ideas and practices and encourage students to think about the purposes of landscape design in contemporary society. This is a practice-based programme which will develop student’s technical knowledge, creative skills and analytical ability that will enhance their professional competence in a frequently changing working environment. A whole spectrum of design activities aptly applied in professional practices and draws its strength from the way functional blocks of landscape space planning are integrated to facilitate the consideration of different approaches to achieve optimum solutions.
- Applicants who do not have a pass in English or IELTS 5.5 must take the Raffles English Placement Test.
- The minimum age requirement is 16-years of age.
- Landscape Designer
- Garden Designer
- Landscape Consultant
- Garden Manager
- Landscape Project Manager
- Landscape Architect Assistant
- 1 An instant rebate of $500 will be applicable to yearly payment of course fees.
- Course fees listed are in Singapore dollars.
- Prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be levied on the above fees.
- Each semester is six (06) months and each term is three (03) months.
- The dates of payment are subject to change by the School. Any change will be communicated to all students.