MASTER OF ARTS
Awarded by: Coventry University, UK
Intakes: January and July
Duration: 1 Year (Full-time)
Managing creatives and the creative process in collaboration with other functional teams requires a broad skillset, including technical know-how and leadership characteristics.
This course will involve a mix of creative design, management and leadership processes to equip you with the skills and expertise to lead effective creative design of commercial value within industrial, retail or service sectors. It is structured around the three themes of communication, collaboration and creativity.
|Minimum Entry Requirements:|
|Payment Option 1|
|Date of Payment||1st installment due 30 days before course commencement date||2nd installment due 1 week before the start of Term 3|
|International Course Fee||$15,000||$15,000||$30,000|
|Local Course Fee||$15,000||$15,000||$30,000|
|Payment Option 2|
|Date of Payment||1st installment due 30 days before course commencement date|
|International Course Fee||$29,0001||$29,000|
|Local Course Fee||$29,0001||$29,000|
- 1 An instant rebate of $1,000 will be applicable to yearly payment of course fees.
- Course fees listed are in Singapore dollars.
- Prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be levied on the above fees.
- Each semester is six (06) months and each term is three (03) months.
- The dates of payment are subject to change by the School. Any change will be communicated to all students.
LIKE US AT