Awarded by: Raffles College of Higher Education
Intakes: January, April, July, and October
Duration: 24 Months (Full-time)
COURSE OVERVIEW AND MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The course provides students with thorough insights into the retail industry as well as an understanding of the various models of retail marketing. Students learn how to manage the challenging retail environment and enhance its effectiveness by incorporating marketing and integrated marketing communication tools.
|Minimum Entry Requirements:|
For more detailed information, please enquire with us.
|Payment Option 1|
|Date of Payment||1st installment due 30 days before course commencement date||2nd installment due 1 week before the 1st of the following months: January, April, July and Octobber||3rd installment due 1 week before the 1st of the following months: January, April, July and Octobber|
|International Course Fee||$12,000||$12,000||$12,000||$36,000|
|Local Course Fee||$5,000||$5,000||$5,000||$15,000|
|Payment Option 2|
|Date of Payment||1st installment due 30 days before course commencement date||2nd installment due 1 week before the 1st of the following month: January, April, July and October|
|International Course Fee||$23,5001||$12,000||$35,500|
|Local Course Fee||$9,7001||$5,000||$14,700|
- 1 After an instant rebate will be applicable to yearly payment of course fees.
- Course fees listed are in Singapore dollars.
- Prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be levied on the above fees.
- Each semester is six (06) months and each term is three (03) months.
- The dates of payment are subject to change by the School. Any change will be communicated to all students.
LIKE US AT